To schedule a game or scrimmage with the team, please include GAHA's scheduler in the communications.
February 8th - 10th
February 22nd -24th
Mite of the Night
The high school team has offered to do the mite of the night again this season. The basics to know on your mites night:
· Have them dressed when you get to the game in full uniform.
· The mite is free admission but parents still need to buy tickets. Bring your mite down to where they wait to get on the ice.
· MITES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE ICE UNTIL THE PUCKS ARE PICKED UP! This is for the kids safety.
· Once the pucks are being picked up and they are lining up to be announced the mites can go skate and wait at the boards with the high school team. There are a couple of high school players that are aware that the boys will need help and they will look out for them.
· The mites will be announced with the starting line up and they will stand with the team during the national anthem. After the national anthem is done have your mite skate back to the door and then they can dress in a lockerroom.
The names of the white and green team were placed in a hat and drawn. There were three parents involved in the drawing to ensure that it was done fair.
The games are as follows:
Thursday November 30th @7:30 pm– Joshua Holcomb & Aksel Troumbly
Saturday December 9th @ 3:00 pm- Landen Allen & Gaige Bowman
Thursday December 19th @7:30 pm- Ethan Larson & David Rahne
Wednesday December 27th - @ 7:30 pm Aiden Fillman & Gabe Giving
Thursday December 28th@ 5:00 pm- Blayne Kelly & Ella Gangl
Friday December 29th@3:00 pm Gabe Reid & Kohen Mitchell
Tuesday January 9th @7:00 pm-Damian Mandich & Lincoln Mackey
Tuesday January 16th @ 7:30 pm – Arik Bibeau & Ryden Cole
Thursday February 8th @ 7:30 pm-Ryder Troumbly & Logan Hammer
Tuesday February 13th @ 7:00 pm- Evan Woodman & Jedd Benson
Thursday February 15th @ 7:30 pm Donavan Groshong & Grady Gibeau
If for some reason you can not make the game scheduled please let your team Manager know ASAP. This effort is coordinated by three different entities so all need to be informed of any changes and that can present a challenge.